Creative interior renovation with character features
The charming terrace façade is a mask that conceals a creative interior renovation, blending its heritage character features, with a thoroughly modern design. From the soaring ceilings to Kauri Pine flooring and numerous fireplaces, innovative lighting, loads of custom cabinetry, stunning kitchen and luxurious bathroom there is a lot to admire.
Generous, open plan dining kitchen sitting area, hosts a Jetmaster fire, perfect for those blustery wintry evenings, whist the internal lightwell is both functional and aesthetic. The built-in study area is considered a bonus. LED lighting enhances the Caesarstone benchtops and vast kitchen and living area cabinetry.
Sliding glass doors take you to the decked courtyard where recycled 'sleepers' create an interesting 'story' whilst housing built-in bbq and entertaining facilities and framed by lush vertical gardens both picturesque and edible.
Positioned within easy access to a wealth of facilities and lifestyle attractions it offers the perfect retreat from its vibrant city fringe surrounds.
- Perfect fusion of heritage features with modern on trend living
- Master bed offers floor to ceiling cabinetry and fireplaces
- 2nd and 3rd bedroom with extensive, adjustable shelving
- Pull down ladder to expansive attic storage
- Built in study area within the open plan living areas
- Innovative lighting both in and outdoors create soft hues
- RPA, Sydney Uni, Acre Eatery, Camperdown Commons, O'Dea Reserve, Camperdown Park and King Street are all within strolling distance
- In the catchment area for Newtown High School of Performing Arts
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
Property contract download
Complete the form below to receive an email with access to the property contract.