Vintage style meets modern appeal
A character home of style and charm, this beautifully presented period terrace is a shining example of immaculately retained heritage details and tasteful modern design. It is presented in the classic tradition yet cleverly enhanced for today's lifestyle and provides a light filled home for relaxed living and in/outdoor entertaining. This fabulous property is quietly tucked away in a low-traffic cul-de-sac that's just around the corner from King Street's world of café and dining options.
- Set on a deep block with access from College Street at the rear
- Generous open living/dining space, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- French doors lead out to a private BBQ deck and sunlit courtyard
- Three bedrooms with ceiling fans and a skylit clawfoot bathroom
- Modern island kitchen with dishwasher and Smeg gas appliances
- Architect designs are available for a second level extension (STCA)
- Easy walk to two train stations, Sydney Park and Enmore Road cafes
- Catchment area for Newtown Performing Arts High School
Water Rates: $285 per quarter approx
Council Rates: $389 per quarter approx
Property contract download
Complete the form below to receive an email with access to the property contract.