Nestled in between picturesque Camperdown Park and O'Dea Reserve, this home is mere footsteps from both. Waiting to be restored, rejuvenated or renovated this is a substantial terrace with a lot to love and a very big future. Original features include fireplaces, timber floors and pressed metal ceilings. With impressive lifestyle credentials, this one is worthy of your creative ideas. Do a little in the short term, do a lot in the long term, the choice is yours as this property is destined for great things. Potential car access (STCA) from the rear lane completes this package.
- Well proportioned terrace, crying out for renovation
- Create your own inner urban living environment
- Superbly positioned between Camperdown Park and O'Dea Reserve
- Fireplaces, timber floors and pressed metal ceilings all feature
- An elevated street position gives it a commanding presence
- Whisper quiet location with immense lifestyle appeal
- Only moments to Sydney Uni, RPA and a selection of local eateries
Water Rates: $285 per quarter approx
Council Rates: $347 per quarter approx
Property contract download
Complete the form below to receive an email with access to the property contract.