Classic period terrace with a fresh urban feel
Some tasteful enhancements have added a smart modern touch to the classic character of this tri-level period terrace and made it a fresh and bright living space with lots of appeal. Well-presented throughout, it offers a great chance to purchase a traditional inner west home with good sized interiors, original features and a private courtyard. Blend this with a highly convenient location and it offers the perfect package within a short walk to Newtown's dining and cafe scene, parks and transport options.
- A bright open layout with separate lounge and dining areas
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings and original fireplaces
- French doors open onto a sunlit entertainment deck
- Private courtyard with secure access to the rear lane
- Modern eat-in kitchen with stone benches and gas fittings
- Three double bedrooms plus a separate nursery/office
- Large attic bedroom with roof storage and district views
- Stroll to Sydney Uni, RPA hospital and O'Dea Reserve
- Newtown Performing Arts School catchment area
Water Rates: $192 per quarter approx
Council Rates: $331 per quarter approx
Property contract download
Complete the form below to receive an email with access to the property contract.