Grand Victorian terrace with an even grander future
A rare opportunity for inspired buyers who value position, character and size, this supremely spacious three-level terrace will delight with its wealth of space and potential. It sits on nearly 300sqm in one of Newtown's most sought-after streets and comes with well-preserved interiors, extra-large proportions and lots of future scope for a renovation to add significant value. The property is presented in great condition and enjoys a fantastic lifestyle location that has Enmore Road cafes, King Street dining and the train station all within a walk.
- A landmark c1883 residence with an extra-wide 8m frontage
- Generously proportioned interiors with original patterned ceilings
- Traditional formal lounge and dining rooms with ornate fireplaces
- A bright casual living space includes a well-appointed gas kitchen
- An ultra-private rear garden and outdoor entertainment space
- Upstairs double bedrooms include two with wide balconies
- Upper level fourth bedroom capturing sweeping district views
- Multiple large storage rooms, additional WC in laundry
- Valuable off-street parking and side access to the rear yard
- An easy level walk to restaurants, cafes, transport and schools
Water Rates: $191.50 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $519 per quarter approx.
Property contract download
Complete the form below to receive an email with access to the property contract.