Kick start your property or investment portfolio with this little gem offering 'location, location, location'
Surrounded by grand federation homes, in one of Marrickville's most prized, tree lined streets, sits this unassuming small block of 8 apartments.
Security entrance, accessing only 4 of the apartments in a well maintained block.
This ground floor apartment boasts a sunny aspect, so is bathed in natural light, highlighting the polished timber flooring throughout. Combined sitting dining, adjoins the kitchen which is clean and functional and would respond to updating at some stage. The modern bathroom has been recently renovated whilst the bedroom is a generous double. Oversized, internal laundry has storage but could easily house a lot more.
An easy, level walk to the multicultural gastronomic delights of Marrickville, hip new bars, shops and train station.
- Total m2 = 43sqm
- Strata Levies = $646 x ¼ (approx)
- Council Rates = $321 x ¼ (approx)
- Water Rates = $ 183 x ¼ (approx)
- Expected Rental return = $ 420-$450 (in the current market) x week (approx)
- Sundrenched, ground floor apartment
- Double bedroom, newly renovated bathroom
- Large internal laundry with storage
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Small, security block of 8
- Marrickville's most treasured tree-lined street
Property contract download
Complete the form below to receive an email with access to the property contract.