Sundrenched townhouse in cul-de-sac location
The fantastic appeal of a stylish and light filled living space within short walking distance to all of Erskineville's attractions is very enticing with this freshly updated full brick townhouse. Quietly tucked away in one of the area's best community-friendly cul-de-sacs, it offers a great alternative to terrace living with well-appointed interiors, spacious proportions and a private north facing outdoor area for entertaining. This delightful home is perfect for buyers or investors looking for an easy maintenance property in a great location just around the corner from a choice of cafes, shopping and train stations.
- Part of a small complex of 8 with its own private street access
- Generous open layout with separate areas for living and dining
- Private north facing garden, BBQ patio plus a central courtyard
- An oversized lock-up garage with storage space and rear entry
- Three air-conditioned bedrooms all have good built-in storage
- Master bedroom with ensuite & balcony with leafy street outlook
- Recently renovated kitchen with island bench and gas fittings
- Modern full bathroom and ensuite plus an extra downstairs WC
- A very quiet setting with the Ethel Street Playground footsteps away
Water Rates: $178.11 per quarter approx
Council Rates: $299.30 per quarter approx
Strata Rates: $1,125.00 per quarter approx
Property contract download
Complete the form below to receive an email with access to the property contract.