Size, charm & position in a double fronted freestanding home
Well preserved period homes in this prime riverside setting are increasingly rare to find and this freestanding residence offers a superb blend of location, space and potential. Set on a large 271.9sqm corner block, this deceased estate is being offered to the market for the first time in over 55 years and comes with loads of future scope for redesign or renovation to give it a new lease on life. It is also very conveniently located within footsteps to the train station and Cooks River parklands.
- A solid brick residence with a gorgeous double fronted facade
- Recently refreshed with newly polished floors and fresh paint
- Generous layout features separate lounge, dining and sitting areas
- Private backyard and a lock-up garage with side street access
- Three good sized bedrooms, full bathroom and gas kitchen
- Scope to transform or simply move in and update over time
- Easy access to shopping, dining and cafes at Marrickville
Water Rates: $283 per quarter approx
Council Rates: $274 per quarter approx
Property contract download
Complete the form below to receive an email with access to the property contract.